Checking Account - Regular
- A non-interest earning deposit account that allows withdrawal through issuance of a check.
|Individual||Corporate / Government|
|Minimum Initial Deposit||₱5,000.00||₱20,000.00|
|Minimum MADB¹ Requirement||₱5,000.00||₱20,000.00|
¹MADB – Monthly Average Daily Balance
Fees and Charges
|Amount / Rate|
|Falling Below Minimum Balance³|
₱200.00 (individual) /
₱300.00 (corporate) /
|Cost of Checkbook|
Personal – ₱200.00
Commercial – ₱500.00
|Returned Check (DAIF / DAUD)|
Presenting Bank – ₱1,000.00
Drawee Bank – ₱1,000.00
plus penalty fee of ₱200.00 for every ₱40,000.00 or fraction thereof per day/check
|Transaction Statement (re-printing)||₱50.00 plus ₱20.00 for every additional page|
|Advance Statement of Account||₱100.00|
|Stop Payment Order Application Fee||₱100.00 (per check)|
|Certification Fee||₱200.00 plus ₱30.00 (documentary stamps)|
²Account Closure Fee will be collected if account is closed within 30 days from account opening.
³Falling Below Minimum Balance Fee will be collected if account falls below the required minimum MADB for two consecutive months.
⁴Account Dormancy Fee will be collected if account is dormant and falls below the required minimum MADB.
- A savings account is dormant if it has no client-initiated activity for two (2) years.
- Collection will start five (5) years after the last client-initiated activity date.
Benefits to Clients
- Client can issue check as medium of payment
- It is convenient and safe as payments can be done without carrying large amount of cash
- Completely filled-out bank forms
- Customer Information Sheet (CIS) for Individual Clients
- Signature Card
- Presentation of at least one primary ID or two valid secondary IDs, one of which with photo and signature
- Proof of billing address (i.e utility or credit card bills, Barangay Certification as bona fide resident)
For more information, please feel free to call or visit your nearest or preferred OF Bank Branch.